We are an award-winning Web Design Agency
Over the last few years we have had the honor of winning several awards from the Florida Public Relations Association, the American Advertising Federation, and rated the Best Web Designers by Expertise.com. When it comes to building your website, it’s not just the appearance of the site that is important, it’s also the functionally of it. Since our background is in Web Development AND SEO, we understand the importance of both design, optimization, and functionally.
Compare Building Your Site vs Renting Your Site
There are dozens of platforms to build your website on, however there are only two main types:
1) WordPress CMS
(Not to be confused with WordPress.com)
Pros & Cons
- Will need a host provider but can transfer to any host provider if you don’t like one.
- Learning curve. Probably need an experienced WordPress developer to help.
- Maintenance required. You or your website manager must keep everything updated. Just like car maintenance.
- Once built and paid, you own it. Paying someone to build it properly can be expensive, but it’s yours. Your car is paid in full and you get the title.
- It’s open source, which means no limitations. The sky is the limit.
- You have full access to everything.
- WordPress itself does not offer support, but there are tons of tutorials available and it’s easy to find a developer/agency.
2) DIY Website Builder Site
(SquareSpace, Wix, Webflow, Godaddy, Google Sites)
Pros & Cons
- Hosting included, but you cannot change host providers.
- Can usually build yourself with no help.
- No maintenance required. Everything stays updated.
- You pay monthly/yearly and never own. You are renting the site. For what you’ll pay over a year or two, you could have a WordPress site that you own.
- If you decide to leave the platform, you cannot take your website with you. You lose it. It’s gone forever.
- Quite a bit of limitations on design, colors, and functionality.
- You do not have full access because the site is on their platform.
- Most offer support however, you’ll wait on hold on the phone or have to submit a support ticket. You usually do not have a dedicated account manager.
Years Building Websites
Current Websites Managed
Build A Website That Belongs To You
Our foundation was built around web development. We build all sites on WordPress. In today’s digital world, many business owners rent their website without realizing it. Take that money you’re wasting every month and invest it into building a website that belongs to you. All you have to do is take care of it. We can build almost anything you can think of. Your website needs to speak to your audience and provide your visitors what they’re looking for.
Our Sites Are:
Digital PDF Forms
Email Newsletter Signup