POSITION AVAILABLE: SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
We are currently seeking an experienced Social Media Specialist to join our team. This is not an entry level position. The candidate should have prior experience with managing social channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), Facebook Business Manager, researching and creating content, creating a 30 day content calendar, and require little training once role is established. The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for managing the social channels for multiple client accounts. Creativity, organization, and time management skills are a must for this position. This is an in-house full time position.
- Acts as social media manager for multiple accounts, across all social channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube).
- Engages with consumers through social media marketing channels to achieve positive interactions with and recommendations for products/services.
- Develop content for social media pages for various accounts across different social channels to increase response rates, engagement, and drive measurable pipeline
- Assists in analyzing the performance of social marketing programs by reviewing analytics and gathers insights from those results to optimize interactions with consumers.
- Works cross-functionally with other departments, to develop & implement content unique to each client and their social media objectives, such as increasing engagement and community effectiveness.
- Follows the latest social marketing developments, monitors competitive landscape and consumer behaviors in order to understand current and future trends.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency – monitors, prioritizes and responds in near real-time.Attends meetings and provides updates and ideas at meeting.
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field preferred but not required
- 2+ years’ minimum experience in social media required
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Creative skills with graphic design, Canva a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary position based on experience
- (9) paid holidays including birthday
- After 1 year of service employees are eligible for 5 PTO Days (one week). After 2 years of service employees are eligible for 10 PTO Days (two weeks). After 5 years of service employees are eligible for 15 PTO Days (three weeks).
- Florida Blue Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short/Long Term Disability
- Free membership to Just Breathe Aerials Studios
- Eligible for Bonuses & Commission
Clear SEM Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
This position works in the office Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm
Upload your resume below. Make sure any and all programs/skills/experience is listed on your resume.
A minimum of two references are required. Examples of previous marketing material may be requested if not included with your resume.