Founded in 2007, Clear SEM Solutions is an award-winning web development and digital marketing agency located in Port St. Lucie, Florida. Our agency is a Google Partner, Yelp Certified Partner, and Facebook Account Agency. We were awarded Best Places to Work in St. Lucie County in both 2019 and 2021. We strive to provide the best work environment for our team.
“Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.” – Steve Jobs
Our mission is to be a local trusted resource in web development & digital marketing who educates, inspires growth, and makes an impact in our community.
We volunteer in our community several times throughout the year and participate in many events. We also love to celebrate our team, whether it’s their birthday or anniversary.
- Up-to-date resume
- A minimum of 2 references provided
- Interview must be done in person
- Assessments will be provided to qualified candidates and must be completed prior to interview
- Marketing Account Manager
Are you a highly motivated and skilled marketing Account Manager that is looking for a passionate team and agency to grow with?
We are looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join our marketing department. You will work directly under the Marketing Manager. This position is the main point of contact for the client and is responsible for overseeing and management of client accounts. You will work closely with the client to ensure a positive relationship and success of the account. In this position you will be overseeing Google, Social Media, and Yelp ad campaigns, Google analytics, SEO, Social Media, and Websites by our team to ensure client account tasks are being completed. You will meet as often as needed with the client to review campaign results. You will also handle all incoming client requests and assign tasks to appropriate team members. This position will require you to be certified in Google and Yelp. If you are not currently certified we will provide the training and certification. The ideal candidate will have experience with, or is currently working as an Account Manager for a marketing agency.
This is a full-time salary position that typically works from home and meets in our Port St. Lucie office when needed. We offer flex time so working hours can be anytime 7am to 7pm Monday – Friday.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Acts as a liaison between the client and the marketing team to ensure the client’s tasks are completed
- Proactively communicates with clients on a daily/weekly/monthly basis in a professional, efficient manner and meets in person when needed
- Keeps detailed account notes and logs on every client account
- Analyzes the performance of marketing campaigns, such as Google, Facebook, Yelp, and SEO, by reviewing analytics and gathers insights from those results to optimize the campaigns
- Monitor client’s online reputation and presence, such as Google reviews, and suggest areas for improvement
- Builds reports and case studies as needed
- Maintains certifications in Google, Facebook, and Yelp
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field preferred but not required
- 2+ years’ minimum experience managing marketing accounts as an account manager
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Social Media Ads, Tracking Conversion, Inbound Marketing Strategies, Marketing Automation
- Google, Yelp, Social Media Certifications a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail is critical
TRAITS WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Optimistic and positive attitude
- “Out of This World” communication skills
- Proactive learner
- Dedicated and focused
- Extreme attention to detail and organization skills
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Range is $40,000 – $45,000 salary based on experience as an Account Manager
- (10) paid holidays including birthday
- After 1 year of service employees are eligible for 5 PTO Days (one week). After 2 years of service employees are eligible for 10 PTO Days (two weeks). After 5 years of service employees are eligible for 15 PTO Days (three weeks).
- Florida Blue Health Insurance (50% company paid)
- Dental, Vision Insurance (Employee paid)
- Life Insurance (100% company paid)
- Short/Long Term Disability (100% company paid)
- Flex Time Hours
- Free membership to Just Breathe Aerials Studio
- Eligible for Bonuses & Commission
Clear SEM Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.